Monday, December 28, 2009

Just For Today…Reiki Principles

I received my Reiki book yesterday and was thumbing through it when I came across this version (there are many) of the Reiki Principles by Larry Arnold Sandy Nevius:

Just for today I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today I will not worry.
Just for today I will not be angry.
Just for today I will do my work honestly.
Just for today I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing.

As I have written, I am working on being happy in my present situation so I will remain in a positive state of mind which will allow many new opportunities to enter my life. Being able to be present in the “Now” also invites open communication with the Spirit World because they are also in the present moment. I believe these principles are an excellent way to begin embracing the “Now”. It is also a great opportunity to make my own, “Just for today” mantras to be able to express my gratitude for anything and everything; and I am able to accept responsibility for my attitude and my actions.



No comments:

Post a Comment